Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas and Kris Kringle.

I made a wool bag for my online Christmas Swap and liked how it turned out so I made two more. One for a Kris Kringle and one for myself. Now that Cathy has received her secret swap, I can show you the one I kept for myself. I need to find some holly to put in it.

 
This is a little Christmas bag I made a while ago. Unfortunately  too small to use so I've got it out with the decorations.

 
I have been sewing as well and have almost finished Block 5 of Quiltmania's BOM by Yoko Saito. One more block to go.

 
Each block has more houses than the one before. I still have the birds and the dog to add.
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your bags are wonderful, I need to get something to put in mine too, so I will hit the craft stores tomorrow, everything is on sale now, so good time to get some extra greenery. I love your blocks, I just got a couple of issues and haven't made one yet.

Debbie

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Oh, love your quilt in the header picture! lovely! Cute little bag..too bad it's too small! And finally, I love your colorful version of the quilt from Quilt Mania! So pretty!!!

Karen said...

The house piece is wonderful, wonderful. And the wool prim bag very good.

I was drooling over the quilt in your header. It is one I have wanted to make. The fabrics and colors are well chosen for this piece.

Elaine said...

Love your wool bag! I subscribe to Quiltmania and have the patterns for the Mystery, haven't actually started yet!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that that is just one block! I love all the fabrics you chose for it. Your little bags are just darling. What size is the Christmas bag?

Jan said...

Your village is just lovely & am excited to see the additions. Great bags, too. Both very different from the other; love 'em.

Joy V said...

Love the woolen bag, it's so cute.

annie said...

I love your bags, esp. the first, but the house block is just amazing. So many houses, in one block, wow!