Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's been 10 Days.....

..........since I last posted.
I have been working on Block No 4 of Yoko Saito's Mystery BOM in Quiltmania and I'll show it when I have all the applique and embroidery finished.
Meantime I'm going to show you where I keep most of my bags. They DO get used so they're not all pristine and tidy.




To keep you all going while I'm not doing much in the way of sewing I'm having a 'giveaway'. One of my 'Tote' bags. It's made of upholstery fabric and a very handy size. I'll pick a number on the 1st August. Just leave a comment if you would like to have a chance of winning it.




8 comments:

Crystal said...

I would love to win this bag. It would be perfect for putting my daily records. Thanks for he chance.

Shirley said...

Thank you Dorothy. A girl can never have too many bags.

Lida said...

Lovely bags! And so many! Well I am also making the houses but still have to finish part two! Have fun with the stitches, greetings'Lida

WoolenSails said...

I bought some heavy upholstery fabric to make bags, still need to make some, on my to do list, lol. I love the ones that Nancy has been making, I do have that magazine, so maybe I will try that one first.

Debbie

audrey said...

What a lovely giveaway! Very useful!

Anonymous said...

I have so many bags I want to make. This is a wonderful giveaway. Thank you for a chance.
Trina

Jan said...

This is a darling bag; love the polka dots. Who wouldn't want to win this!

Just Ducky said...

I can always use another bag and this one is beautiful.