Friday, March 15, 2013

Stars through the Day

I've been sewing on the machine and making my Stars through the day. This is all the 6" size. I still have the 9" and the 12" stars to make.


 
 
and in the evenings I've been sewing my wool and the 4 centre blocks of 'The Bundling Board' are finished. Working with the felted wool is lovely. I don't know why it took me so long to start this pattern. Looking at this photo reminds me to turn them 3 of them the right way round. Only the star on the top right block is facing the way it should.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Susan said...

Both projects looking good Dorothy. Isn't it funny what you notice in a photo but not when you're looking right at it. A very handy tool.

Lida said...

Lovely stars but I love the blocks, they are really looking great! Greetings
Lida

David said...

Love both projects...

WoolenSails said...

Both of your projects are wonderful and it is a nice idea to have one for machine and one hand project to do.

Debbie

Jane in Cumbria said...

Lovely, all those different fabrics!

Joy V said...

Love both those projects that you are doing. Taking photos of your work as you go is a great idea, I try to do it, but sometimes forget then I get near the end and see something amiss.