Monday, October 19, 2015

Spring sewing time.


I finished my Country Roads mystery quilt by Lori of Humble Quilts blog. It's a great small quilt and I enjoyed making it.

 
Week 38 of Time Warp Stars and this is my Asian-style and Black & Grey Stars.
 

 
Week 39 Claret Red Stars.

 
Week 36 was Lancaster blue and Greek Keys. I made the blue stars but only found fabric in my stash with Greek Keys yesterday. I didn't think I had any, but I'm finding I'm looking at my fabrics in more detail now.
 


This weeks stars are cut but not sewn yet, I'm still busy stitching Sue Spargo's BOM 2015.
It will be revealed when it is finished. Just two more months to go.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*P*R*A*C*H*T*I*G Groeten Wilma

Linda said...

Nice work, Dorothy! You must be getting quite a stack of those stars :)

WoolenSails said...

Your quilt came out beautifully, nice use of colors and fabrics.

Debbie

Danice G said...

Country Roads was a fun quilt along. Yours looks so good. Lori's quilt alongs are always so much fun. I am also doing the Time Warp star blocks, but don't have many of the colors/fabrics. Still, doing the ones I do have is a lot of fun :)

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Love your little quilt. I love seeing all the different color choices. I must get in on the next one. This looked like so much fun! Your stars are lovely as well.

Lori said...

Love the quilt! Your stars are looking wonderful. I adore the cheddar and striped one!! Nice use of that print!

Janet O. said...

Great little Country Roads!
I love seeing your stars, too. I am not doing them, but it is fascinating to see all of the versions in blogland. : )

Nancy said...

Pretty little quilt . I like the cheddar . Looking forward to seeing your Sue Spargo quilt.

Wendy said...

I really like the cheddar in this one.