and this is what I have come up with after several days of thinking, several days of cutting and many more days of sewing. I finally finished it last night. It is almost 60" square. The first photo was taken with just the lights in the room on....
and this photo is with the camera flash on.
I got a new camera for my birthday which will take a bit of time to work out if I'm ever game enough to switch off the Auto button. The camera informed me the flash was needed but I think the clear colours in the first photo are closer to the actual colours. Here are a couple of close-ups of the fabrics so that you can see the designs.
and todays job has been completed. It's that time of the year again.
and my Christmas Cactus quilt is up too.