I have finished sewing the next 4 blocks of the Maltaville quilt and here is a photo of them.
I have also finished sewing the vine onto the Auntie Green quilt centre so the next item is preparing the freezer paper shapes for all the flowers that sit between it and the leaves. This will take a bit of time so meanwhile I have been thinking about my Mary Brown quilt which had to come to a halt because I wasn't happy with the next border. After looking at Patricia Cox's website and the photo of hers, I have decided what I'm going to do.
I have sewn on the 4 borders with my black feathers and will do applique coming from the corners. That, you'll get a look at when I've done it but meantime here is the work in progress.