Saturday, June 19, 2010

Round Robin

I took part in a Round Robin in 2009 with Julie, Marilyn and Kathi.
We had to make a 6" square for the middle and send it on. Each following
round was 3" wide. Any special colours or dislikes you could state, but
each round was your own choice of pattern and colour but the fabrics used
had to be reproduction.

I have finally taken the time to quilt and bind it and just love what
everyone added to my centre and how it looks finished.







This years Round Robin was slightly different with Kirsten,Dawn,Kathi,Ardis
and myself. It was also smaller with a 3" centre and 1 1/2"wide rounds. If
there were too many seams a plain border could to be added. There are 2 plain
borders in mine which makes it altogether splendid. The photo was taken before
I got it framed.



3 comments:

Nancy in MT said...

Both of those quilts are just wonderful, I love that little border on the first one and the last one just pops with color.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

You have the most gorgeous quilts on your Blog. The work in these is just amazing great job girls.

Karen said...

Beautiful piece!