Thursday, June 24, 2010

A New Start

I bought a new pattern a couple of weeks ago and decided to make a start. It is called the Scrapbook Quilt. It will be a mixture of a cotton background and felted wool applique. The centre squares are only 4" finished and if I prepare them now for sewing it will give me a hand project for on the go. Ideal!
I have been seeing an icon on several blogs 'I have taken the pledge' and the idea is for people showing there work and progress and not just finished quilts. I don't know who started it but I like the idea of it ,so here is a photo of my Start.

2 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

And what a great start it is. I'm sure that this will turn out just a delightful as your other quilts.

antique quilter said...

oh I love this quilt too, I may just have to join you in making it.
Kathie