Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A little bit of everthing.

To start with my Cross blocks set on point and finished. The background fabric is a light grey
with  pinhead dots in several colours.
 
 
 
Next my Under the Cherry Tree with a couple of extra dots. What a difference that makes.

 
My 2nd Lancaster Blue star with fabric from a friend.

 
and my second Chocolate and Blue. It's dark brown on this fabric and really lovely.
Another gift from a friend.  
 
 
 
I took part in an online Autumn swap and this is the small quilt I received.
Isn't it wonderful. Thank you Dixie.
 
 
And continuing the online theme. This is the mystery Doll quilt from Lori,
at Humble Quilts on Facebook. Like all the patterns she shares, it is another lovely one.
 
 
 
I just need to quilt and bind it now.
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Shirley said...

I love seeing your blog and your progress. Your swap quilt is gorgeous.

Susan said...

Lovely progress on your crosses.....and all your projects.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Beautiful top! I love the Under the Cherry Tree block, even though the face has disappeared! I just love your colors. Your swap quilt is very sweet. I'm sorry now that I didn't participate in Lori's stitch a long as they are all beautiful. Enjoy the day.

Julee said...

change the red dot to another color on the basket....it was the first thing I saw. You do such beautiful work.

Every Stitch said...

Love all your 'little bits of everything'! Beautiful finish to the Cross blocks top! It seems that Lori only just announced that Doll quilt and already it is finished - time flies..yours is beautiful in those warm colours.

WoolenSails said...

I like the setting for your blocks, a lighter color with a touch of print, works beautifully together.
You have been busy, lots of beautiful pieces.

Debbie

Karen said...

You have been busy and accomplished a lot. The Cherry Tree block is my favorite of your projects in this post. One of these days, I will get started on the project.

Deb R said...

Such lovely blocks, such beautiful work.

CecileD said...

Beautiful and busy post ! The Cherry Tree block is gorgeous !
And your Lori's quilt is amazing !!

Lori said...

I love dropping by your blog for a visit. I'm always inspired! Great blocks!! Thanks for sewing along on Country Roads.