Sunday, June 28, 2015

and June is nearly gone.

Almost half way through the year. I'm convinced each year gets faster.
This week's Time-Warp Stars are with fabric called Fancy Machine Grounds. In other words it's all about the background and the small design that shows behind the main print. I'm finding out just how much I look, really look - or not, at a fabric when I buy it. I really like the two fabrics I have used this week but they have been in my stash for a while and remain unused although I may have a spot to use the top one.


 
 
 

 
 
and also for June, the next block for Under the Cherry Tree.
 
 
 
Wimbledon and the tennis for the next two weeks. I have prepared the next block to sew while I watch and will get on with my Mrs Millar's Journey block.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Pine Valley Quilts said...

I have the fabric you used in the background of the top pictures block. It's one of my favorites and looks great in your block.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I love both of those fabrics. And yes, time does seem to march on more quickly these days. My husband figures that at our age a year lasts about 6 months! Love the Cherry Tree block.

Lori said...

Nice star blocks and applique!

Lida said...

Love the Cherry tree blocks and wish you lots of fun with needle and tennis!
Hugs
Lida