I did a workshop with Di Ford back in March while I was at Castlemaine, and last week I finally found time to get back to my Sutton Grange. I had a brown , a blue and a green fabric picked out as suitable for the sashing, but making a final decision took some time. The blue was discarded first because there is enough blue in the quilt already and the brown ended up being just too drab, so that left the green and I'm pleased with how it looks. If you can't get to one of her workshop this pattern will be available in Di's next book.
The three small pieces in each corner have still to be needleturned although the raw edge in the photo doesn't look too bad.