Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Bit of This

...... a little bit of that.
A jacket for the winter in the 0 - 3months size. This is the perfect size to knit,it's took so little time to do. I have one more to knit in a bigger size. 


Then I got on to month 3 of the BOM, A Little Porch Time. It has dull coloured brushed cottons for the backgrounds so I took it outside to photo.It just seemed to fade right into the wood of the decking. There is a 9 patch to be made later for the empty space. 




Then I discovered a new Quilt pattern being offered on Quilt Station. Margaret is drafting the pattern for The Maltaville Album quilt and offering 4 blocks a month, so if I sew 1 a week I should keep up and finish it in 16months. Here is my 1st block.



I have also changed my heading to the Civil War Bride's quilt that I made last year. I really enjoyed stitching this it. I bought the pattern from Corliss of Threadbear 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Dorothy! You got right to work on the Maltaville, didn't you! I still have to cut out my backgroud. What is the fabric you used? Are you using the same background for the whole thing?

Lori said...

I love your Porch Time quilt!!
Yay! Your first block of Malatavile done. That should be a fun journey.
The baby sweater is adorable too. You are a woman of many talents.

Quilt Station said...

Hi Dorothy,
The Maltaville block looks great, you're on the way:-)
I love that background, it's fab and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Cheers, Margaret