Monday, October 11, 2010

Putting Together

                         
                 
I have stitched the borders of my Ann Daggs quilt to the centre piece.It took 
a bit of time to get the sawtooth border to match on all 4 corners. There is still quite a bit of applique to be sewn over the mitred corners and the pattern has a dark border on the outer edge.


 
 I get together with a couple of friends that are making the same quilt, monthly and it is keeping us motivated . We all sew other projects too and this one hasn't ending up in the cupboard as a UFO.
            

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Really beautiful, Dorothy. :)

Nicola Moss said...

Looks great.

Nancy in MT said...

Oh my Dorothy, it's beyond stunning, no amount of friends could get me do that much stitching.
Nancy

Papier and Cakes said...

Just gorgeous Dorothy. Seems like the sawtooth border was appropriately named??

antique quilter said...

I love this quilt, you have done a beautiful job.
I need to order the pattern for this quilt , I am so excited for you that its almost done!