Saturday, July 3, 2010

What I Have Been Working On.

I work on several pieces at one time. Nothing like a bit of variety. The Ann Daggs quilt was started with much enthusiasm as most of my projects are. I worked on the applique centre and now only have a couple of berries to add. The 4 borders are very full of applique and there is a lot to sew to complete each one. I am working on the second one at the moment when xstitches and other pieces don't tempt me away. Here is a picture of my centre square.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorothy, I found you! My friend Pam has been reading your blog and gave me your address. My itty bitty round robin won a first place in our local show last weekend. Love your Ann Daggs quilt that you are working on. I am working on a MIdCentury Album Quilt. Reproduction fabrics that are bright! Take care. Ardis in Rogue River, Oregon

Kathi said...

And now I've found you as well! It was lovely to see your start on Ann Daggs. You do such excellent work. It was fun to see the two rr's as well. I look forward to seeing the itty bitty one framed. Kathi

WoolenSails said...

You have been busy and making some beautiful pieces.
It is taking me forever just to work up a new design and I am making a mess of that, lol.

Debbie

Nicola Moss said...

Lots of work in this one, I like the flowers.

Karen said...

Your block is a beautiful piece. I like the way you have framed the block. Such an interesting look.